Sexual Harrassment Training Compliance
Sexual Harassment is one issue that can be very confusing to your employees, your managers, and perhaps even to you.
So... Is it? Or isnít it? Make sure that every employee has the RIGHT answer, because... The wrong answer can cost you millions.
Team 3 Training has the qualified facilitators to deliver AB1825 compliant Sexual Harassment Prevention Workshops at your location, on your schedule, at a price that small and medium sized companies can afford.
How does AB1825 affect my organization?
On September 30, 2004, California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger signed into law a bill called AB 1825. This new law requires employers who operate in California and who employ 50 or more persons to provide all supervisory employees two hours of sexual harassment training every two years. Employers must complete the first round of training for supervisors by January 1, 2006.
The training is required to:
For information about AB1825 see http://www.leginfo.ca.gov
- Be two hours long;
- Be effective and interactive;
- Provide information and practical guidance to learners;
- Cover relevant federal and state law;
- Explain prohibitions against and the prevention and correction of sexual harassment;
- Include practical examples to instruct supervisors in the prevention of harassment, discrimination and retaliation;
- Describe remedies available to victims of sexual harassment;
- Be facilitated by a qualified trainer.